The LMC Marc Gravity Separators are the latest LMC gravity series which were originally produced in 1941. The Marc is the leader in making fine, definite separations. The Marc’s balanced construction, low noise, and ease of operation have put it at the top of gravity separators. It is the only gravity separator with an automatic discharge system.
So whether you are removing dead seed and weed seed in seed conditioning systems, removing foreign material and damaged nuts in nut processing systems or separating different density plastics in recycling, the Marc shines. Anywhere there is a need to remove less dense contaminants from a product, the Marc is the machine you need.
- The ripple deck design gives the deck covering more traction for the separation process. Amore complete and distinct product separations is achieved.
- The automatic discharge system senses product depth and adjusts the discharge gate for fluctuations in product flow. This consistent bed depth eliminates constant readjustments.
- Multi-lights adjustable gates enable precise control when adjusting light product discharge.
- A greater bed depth than other gravity separators actually allows LMC’s Gravity Separator to use the product to make more precise separations.
- On the deck recirculation eliminates the need to have middle cuts. Middle cuts, with ore handling, increase product damage. Gone are the blends seen on other gravity separators.
- The fluidized bed is created single a single super-quiet high efficiency fan.
- Three component deck system (Deck Cap, Insert, Diffusion Plate) allows for easy change between product changes and sanitation.
- The counterbalanced Construction greatly reduces vibrations and extends machine life.
- The AC inverter controls with a digital RPM display on the eccentric and fan motors allow simple micro speed adjustments.
- A Dust Hood is available as an option
- Stainless contacts available
- Counterbalanced construction
- Automatic discharge senses product depth and adjusts discharge gate to maintain consistent bed depth and product separation
|500||620 CU. FT. / HR||3||15|
|400||370 CU. FT. / HR||3||10|
|300||310 CU. FT. / HR||3||7.5|
Three Key Components: Reliability, Durability, Flexibility
Reliability and durability have a great impact on a facility’s bottom line. LMC’s Marc Gravity Separator are built with heavy duty frames and precise mechanical design features. Since the Marc is so well built, customers typically realize a decrease in repairs and downtime. Through expert research and development, the Gravity Separator has the ability to work with any dry, flowable product. This flexibility along with the separator’s ease of operation has made made the LMC a leader in the separating industry and cleaning industry.
Supplying the world
LMC supplies not only the domestic U.S. market but as one of the largest exporters in south Georgia, we export gravity separators all over the world. Our equipment is currently operating on every continent with the exception of Antarctica.