Seed and Grain
LMC understands that you want your seed and grain processing system to maximize the amount of product in the bag and minimize the amount of product shrinkage throughout the cleaning and separation process. Product purity, efficiency and effectiveness are our hallmarks.
From the combine to the bag, LMC understands the customer’s needs by way of having flexibility. Every seed and grain system, as well as specific equipment, is custom-designed to meet the unique needs of each customer.
We utilize the following separation equipment in our seed and grain processing systems:
- Aspirators – Used to separate lights from heavies based on aerodynamic profile
- ADVENT Cleaners – Used to remove large and small foreign material or undesirables with air and sift/scalp screening
- Destoners – Used for removal of stones, dirt clods, and heavy foreign material
- Easy Dump Elevators – Used to gently elevate products
- Gravity Separators – Used to separate lights from heavies based on density
- Sizing Shakers – Used for scalping, sifting, and sizing operations
- Vibratory Conveyors – Used to gently convey products